1. There is no other way to Make It Known What You Own. The only way you will know the exact location of your property corners is by having the property surveyed.
2. You don’t want to have to rebuild your fence! Think about that, you will know exactly where your property lines are so you can build your fence on the correct side of the line the first time.
3. You don’t want to get into arguments with your neighbors. It’s no fun to call the cops because your neighbor’s compost area grows each spring and fall and is using more and more of “your yard”.
4. It makes selling your home easier. By having an existing survey drawing of your property can put your buyers at ease knowing they have the details about the property.
5. You don’t want to have to move your in ground pool! Keep in mind the easements and restrictions as they can be a real pain – make sure you build your pool in a “good” location where you won’t run into problems.
Cardinal Surveying would like the opportunity to earn your business. They service the greater St Louis Metro area, have been rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau since 2003, have surveyed over 27,000 properties and are a family owned company who prides themselves on producing accurate results with exceptional customer service. They can be contacted via email at email@example.com or phone at 636.922.1001. They look forward to working with you for all your land surveying needs.