Also known as a “topo” or “survey with contours.”
Who Uses Topographic Surveys:
- Engineers, Architects and Landscape Architects
- Grading companies
We perform Topographic Surveys on the following types of properties:
- Residential, Public lands, Commercial or Industrial
What is a Topographic Survey?
- Purpose of a topographic survey is to determine the grade, or the “highs and lows”, on a piece of property.
- Assists in understanding the flow of water and drainage on a property.
- Used to assist in establishing proper grading for construction sites.
A Topographic Survey will include the following services:
- Grade shots are taken at intervals for which both horizontal and vertical data is acquired.
- Data is then interpreted to create contour lines which show the “highs and lows” on a piece of property.
- Property boundaries are not necessarily established, but common items such as streets, large trees or structures are noted as points of reference on the drawing.
Topographic Survey Cost:
Cost varies on scope of project.
Survey cost is based on:
- The location of the property
- The size of the lot
- The age of the subdivision
- The foliage coverage on the lot
Please contact us for a quote today!
Contact Cardinal Surveying